Registration begins at 9:00 am.
Tee-off at 11:00 am.
The cost for this event is $TBD per person or $TBD for a group of 4 or 3 with a celebrity. This price includes entry into all events, 18 holes of golf, riding cart, lunch, as well as the option of a local sporting celebrity to ride along with each group and play. Plus, contest opportunities:
• "Ball Drop" Contest
• Two, "Straight Drive" Contests
• "Closest to the Pin" Challenge
To help us properly plan for this event, please PRE-REGISTER by calling our office at (817) 400-2551 or filling out the form below including payment, and either: 1) mail to P.O. Box 884, Colleyville, Texas 76034, or 2) scan and email to Jose@Guzman23Foundation.org.
Historically, tournament sells out quickly! So register you or your team NOW!!
Guzman23Foundation is a non-profit 501 c-3.
Lantana Golf Club is the new host venue to this annual charity event.
As one of the premier private golf clubs in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, golfers of all levels enjoy the challenge of Lantana's 18-hole championship course. Designed by the world-renowned team of Jay and Carter Morrish, Lantana's course maximizes the wooded terrain and natural beauty of the land, creating an unparalleled setting.
Nestled in the gently rolling hills of southern Denton County and inspired by Texas Hill Country, Lantana Golf Club is also:
• The Home of the Byron Nelson Championship Pre-Qualifying Tournament for the last 8 years
• The Home of the PGA Q-School for 14 years
• Recently renovated with State of the Art practice facilities, complete with grass driving range, putting green and short game areas