Check-In begins at 9:00 am.
Tee-off at 11:00 am.
The cost for this event is:
• $TBD per individual player
• $TBD for a group of 4 players (or 3 players with an assigned celebrity)
Prices include entry into all events, 18 holes of golf, riding cart, lunch, as well as the pre-arranged option of a local sporting celebrity to ride along with the group and play. Plus, contest opportunities:
• "Straight Drive" Contest
• "Closest to the Pin" Challenge
To help us plan for this event,
PRE-BOOKING IS REQUIRED by:
• Calling our office at (817) 368-1977 or
• Filling out the form below, include payment information, and either: 1) mail to P.O. Box 884, Colleyville, Texas 76034, or 2) scan/email to Jose@Guzman23Foundation.org.
Historically, tournament sells out quickly! So book you or your team NOW!!
Guzman23 Foundation is a non-profit 501c-3.
Lantana Golf Club is the new host venue to this annual charity event.
Located at 800 Golf Club Drive, Lantana (Argyle), TX 76226 | (940) 728-4653
As one of the premier private golf clubs in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, golfers of all levels enjoy the challenge of Lantana's 18-hole championship course. Designed by the world-renowned team of Jay and Carter Morrish, Lantana's course maximizes the wooded terrain and natural beauty of the land, creating an unparalleled setting.
Nestled in the gently rolling hills of southern Denton County and inspired by Texas Hill Country, Lantana Golf Club is also:
• The Home of the Byron Nelson Championship Pre-Qualifying Tournament for the last 8 years
• The Home of the PGA Q-School for 14 years
• Recently renovated with State-of-the-Art practice facilities, complete with grass driving range, putting green and short game areas